Criteria for Admission to TTW
- Successful completion of pre-program assessment.
- Behavior appropriate for a college campus environment.
- Ability to travel independently via public transportation.
Please note that independent travel via public transit to and from
Foothill is an essential part of the program. Some job internships
may be located off campus and you may be required to purchase a Clipper
Card. In the event that classes are canceled, students should be able
to travel home via public transit.
- A disability verified by a licensed, credentialed, and certified professional.
Visit our Program
Please contact Julie Brown to schedule a visit. She can be reached at
(650) 949-7103 or by email at email@example.com.
If this is school visit (ie: more than 5 visitors at a time), please let her know
so that she can make appropriate arrangements.
How to Apply for the 2014 - 2015 Transition to Work Program (TTW)
Pre-Program Assessment Dates and Times:
- Complete the pre-program assessment
- Complete a one hour tour of the TTW Program
2:30pm - 3:00pm (Information)
3:00pm - 5pm (Testing)
(The last Wednesday and Thursday of the following months):
January: 29, 30
February: 26, 27
March: 26, 27
Please contact Julie Brown to register for an assessment date. She can be
reached at (650) 949-7103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.