Student Services in the DRC

Are you a new student at Foothill?
Visit the New Students page for instructions on accessing services.

Sunnyvale Center students please contact our main office at (650) 949-7017 to set up services.

Are you a returning student?

Be sure to request accommodations for the quarter.
  • Request your accommodations on here. Be sure to give yourself at least 1 week before your exam to make a request. Remember we cannot guarantee your accommodations if you request it with less than 1 week's notice!
  • Contact your instructor about your accommodations. Please be sure to do this or your accommodations may not be acknowledged or provided.
  • If you and your instructor decide to use the testing center, then schedule your test at the testing center.
If you haven't been to Foothill for at least 3 quarters, please contact our main office for a counseling and intake appointment at (650) 949-7017.

Alternate Path for Requesting Accommodations

The student who is requesting accommodations who does not wish to utilize college Disability Resource Center services may call, (650) 949-7332. The student must provide an official Verification of Disability signed by an appropriate professional.

Top of page September 14, 2016