Campus Abroad - The Experience of a Lifetime
In the News...
Coming in Fall 2016: Study in Barcelona, Spain!
Barcelona is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in the world, and the second largest city in Spain with a population of approximately 1.7 million. It is a renowned center of art, music, and architechture (including the amazing Basilica La Sagrada Familia, one of the instantly recognizable and iconic architectural triumphs in the world).
Barcelona is one of the oldest cities in Europe, dating back to Roman times, and in addition to all the cultural attractions, has one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
For more information, or to be placed on our mailing list, contact Administrative Liaison Mark Anderson at email@example.com.
We hope you can join us!
Why Study Abroad?
- Understand and appreciate other cultures as well as your own. By immersing yourself in a different culture you can enrich your future, broaden your horizons, and come back home with new goals.
- Gain a global education. Studying abroad enables you to gain a global perspective as it provides valuable insights into how other peoples work and live.
- Learn a Foreign Language. Language study abroad provides an unparalleled opportunity for attaining fluency in a foreign language.
- Expand your career potential. You will gain a competitive edge that future employers will recognize in a society which is becoming increasingly international in scope.
- Earn academic credit. Studying abroad means a rewarding experience filled with adventures, fun and memories - all while earning college credit.