Four: Session One
- Modules Four, Five, Six, and Seven are a related series
- These lessons build to develop a comprehensive understanding
of the nature of truth.
- Module Four will teach you the four kinds of sentences, and
. . .
- Often questions about whether truth is relative or absolute
come up. Before that can be answered, a clear understanding of
the logical nature of sentences is essential.
- In this module, the student will learn that sentences themselves
are objective, subjective, absolute, or relative.
- Understanding of how to approach sentences for reasoning.
- Understand the basic laws of logic.