Articulation Agreements vs Unofficial Transfer Course Equivalencies with
Out-Of-State Colleges and Universities

Some of the information below represents formal articulation agreements, while others represent information made available through the university transfer credit reporting system. Students should always speak with a counselor to verify transfer credit.

The Web sites listed below provide general information regarding transfer course equivalencies, which are for planning purposes only. The course equivalencies listed are not official agreements; are subject to change at any time without notice; and do not guarantee an award of transfer credit. Official evaluation of transferable courses from Foothill College usually does not occur until after receipt of an admission application and all necessary documents are submitted to the transfer institution.

The links below are not representative of all out-of-state institutions or all transferable courses. Information from additional colleges and universities will be posted as information becomes available.

Top of page