Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- 2014-15 Financial Aid Changes
- What is the 150% Loan limit rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- If I accept my federal loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- What are my Federal Direct student loan limits?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- What is a loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct student Loan?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What types of Federal Direct loans are available?
- Where can I find information about my loans?