Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Foothill College?
Learn about financial aid through these short video answers.
- What does APR stand for?
- What does it mean to be selected for Verification?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How do check cashing services work?
- How does a checking account work?
- How do I decide which bank to use?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- What affects my credit score?
- What is a credit card?
- What is a credit score?
- What is a credit union?
- What is a debit (ATM) card?
- What is a savings account?
- What is Identity Theft?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- Where do I get a copy of my credit report?
- Why is my credit score important?